Call for Presentations
Join other industry visionaries and speak at the 5G Antenna Systems conference. This event provides a technical forum to discuss 5G Antenna Design, new developments in technology, case studies, ROI, and end-user requirements that are driving innovation, capabilities and features, application trends and performance improvements in 5G Antenna market.
The Call for Presentations deadline is March 29th, 2019. Abstracts should be submitted via email to Nick Depperschmidt.
The conference will also host several panel discussions. Interested in moderating a panel discussion – contact Nick Depperschmidt.
- 5G Antenna Design
- 5G Small Cells
- Active Antennas
- 5G Antenna Hardware and Components
- MIMO/Massive MIMO
- Smart Hardware
- Advanced Microcircuits
- Standards and Regulations
- 5G Antenna Test and Measurement
- Spectrum Frequency & Alignment
- New Materials for Enhancing Performance
- Chipset, Component & Assembly Advancements
- Software Design Tools
- New Radio (NR) Software
- Edge Computing
- Radio Convergence
- NOMA (Non-Orthogonal Multiple Access)
Submitting a Proposal
The basis of the proposal or the presentation may not be the promotion or marketing of a product. Proposals and Submissions will be accepted only electronically by email. Send your proposal in the body of your email letter and include supporting material as attachments.
Abstracts should be submitted via email to Nick Depperschmidt.
The total length of each proposal should be a maximum of 500 words. It should include:
- A short title and a summary of the presentation content (200-400 words)
- Computer and equipment requirements
- Presenter(s) biography and list of affiliations
- Head shot of Speaker
- Contact information: name, title, company, address, office phone, email address, and web site.
Full-conference registration fees will be waived for all confirmed speakers.